evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are begones. See you, have a good one.

Front pageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSite
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Badges
...Ironsky... Aw_registered_ani2 ...Ironsky... Userlogo

Share | 

...Ironsky...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark-Devil
Dark-Devil
Applicant
Applicant

Team : -none-

...Ironsky... _
PostSubject: ...Ironsky...   ...Ironsky... EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 pm

not you...

so i was checking my e-mail....

Looks interesting!!

Nazi's attacking from the Moon!
The Iron Sky: Invasion launches this fall!

...Ironsky... Iron_sky_invasion_newsletter

Award winning multi-platinum selling, game developer Reality Pump (Earth 2150, Two Worlds 2, etc.), is developing the official Iron Sky video game "Iron Sky: Invasion", which will release on November on PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

"Iron Sky: Invasion" puts the player in the pilot seat of defending Earth from a sudden Nazi invasion - from space. Even though "Iron Sky: Invasion" is a space simulator, the game contains major underlying theme of politics: everything, even defending your planet from Moon Nazis, requires skillful political maneuvers. You will need to know who you are fighting for, whose boots you are stepping on, and choose your friends - or more importantly - enemies carefully.

Reality Pump has been developing "Iron Sky: Invasion" in close connection with the filmmakers, who have been helping tie both the visuals and storyline tightly into the Iron Sky universe. "Iron Sky: Invasion" will utilize technology developed by Reality Pump Studios showcasing beautiful graphics and high-speed battle sequences. The Grace2 engine allows photorealistic renderings of hundreds of space ships, advanced destruction physics and sophisticated AI of piloting spacecraft. Additionally, Grace2 will show the game in stereoscopic 3D for all players with 3D TV's and monitors.

"I've always known that Iron Sky needed a proper video game around the franchise, one where the whole complexity of the world of Iron Sky could be examined", says director Timo Vuorensola, who admits being an avid gamer himself. "I'm happy to announce Reality Pump's involvement, as the world of Iron Sky - one we've cherished and nurtured for years - is now in the capable hands of an experienced, quality-driven game studio."

Topware Interactive's "Iron Sky: Invasion" will arrive in stores, Steam and other outlets on November 30th 2012.

Iron Sky Team has agreed with the game developer to pre-sell this game with a special price to the Iron Sky community to finance the development of Iron Sky prequel & sequel.

So the game is available NOW at our STORE!

For more information:

http://www.ironskyinvasion.com
Back to top Go down
https://evf-clan.forumotion.net/
superNOOB
superNOOB
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

ID : SN
Team : evf

...Ironsky... _
PostSubject: Re: ...Ironsky...   ...Ironsky... EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:21 pm