evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are begones. See you, have a good one.

Front pageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSite
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Badges
evf. Server Hosted by IronSky Aw_registered_ani2 evf. Server Hosted by IronSky Userlogo

Share | 

evf. Server Hosted by IronSky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

ID : evf. Flayed One
Team : Ldr.

evf. Server Hosted by IronSky _
PostSubject: evf. Server Hosted by IronSky   evf. Server Hosted by IronSky EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:57 pm

My server might appear with different names, depending on mod what I am running.

Basically:

Fight For Church mod inserted= evf. FFC (this is for cups mostly)
Password is usually redtube or something else Wink
Running FFC mod by BM, mainly for Tourney and some random duels...

Some other mod inserted= evf. Official Server
Again, password is usually redtube
Some random mod from either Tomi or BM. OR from somebody else.

I don't run "pure" servers, it's a waste of time.

If there's anticheat.exe in use, I'll put tag [AC] in the end.

I run VERY strict rules. I dislike SPEAKING BULLSHIT, nading, ruining the good hippie spirit what I try to accomplish, Tanking (if there indeed ARE tanks), pros, bragging, gay attitude.

If someone wants RM acces OR wants to know the remote admin password, just PM me.

Basics about Iron's server=

Server is hosted from Finland, with crappy wireless connection. Changing to cable ASAP.
Server Host is a charming guy only known as Iron-pie Very Happy
Server is hosted using Server Manager from blackbagops.com
Default server password is redtube
Server Host has a program to partially ban IP Adresses, for example all players from Turkey.
Usually server is there for some reason, will change this with cable connection.
evf. Members will recieve RM user if requested.
Elite members will have limited administrative powers, Leaders will have full powers.
These privilieges might be removed due to over-using, or just kicking me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

PostSubject: Re: evf. Server Hosted by IronSky   evf. Server Hosted by IronSky EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:54 am

Running this for now. Testing mods and stuff.
Back to top Go down

Ani
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: evf. Server Hosted by IronSky   evf. Server Hosted by IronSky EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Australian idiot pls read this.You kicked hankes becoz he wont tell who he was!And flamming wont help...

P.S.And dont mind IS..hehe..Lol he said to me that iron told him theres only one rule dont kick evf...Yet kicked ducky...nvm hope u dont repeat mistakes
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

PostSubject: Re: evf. Server Hosted by IronSky   evf. Server Hosted by IronSky EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:56 am

Lol, idc about hankes. I would have done the same.

evf. Cozza Frenzy wrote:
here are the global evf. server rules

gobal rules are as follows
Rule 1: no whining/bitching etc this includes having a hisssy fit other players that are better then you and or being a little bitch =] t
such as laughing when other players die. being cocky and annoying. a douche/ know it all

rule 2: no foul language towards another player. just makes you look like a scared prick who takes this game to seriously
rule 3: dont argue with admins this WILL get you kicked (unless see below)
rule 4: false tags will give you the boot
rule 5: do not hack or cheat we dont tolerate it and the admins in other servers will be notified of this =] ( mainly LPS admin)
rule 6: dont yell out "hacker!! or Cheater" just because another player is better and or keeps killing you.
evf is one of the better clans in this better therefore its member could be better then you are.
depending on who you are, the other players might/ most likely are better then you are.
things to think about before you yell shit out.
[*]
they truly might be better then you are
look at the ping of you and them " by hitting the TAB key on your board that would be to the left of the 'Q' on my keyboard if they have a lower ping number then you are then that could be why they kill you faster and or better, due to how close they are to the host server.
they could be old school players and admin, which would be the better players of any server.
the "reg" - regulation of hits ( or somthing like that) could be a factor in this. ( unless see below)

----------------------------------------
"rule 3: dont argue with admins this WILL get you kicked" unless you really think that the admin/clan mamber is abusing there power. if so then contact IRON or me. with the following via PM

1) who you are ( gamer name)
2) who the "Admin/clan member" was (game name)
3) a brief statement about what was going on before said person abused their power and how they did? some example are
(ei: calling out hackers with no proof and kicking/banning them without a reason for doing so
starting shit with players just so they can be kicked
ganging up on players and flaming them for no reason or at all)
4) screen shots of the event if you have them.
5) any other players that were there that we could ask to varify the event

----------------------------------

evf. Cozza Frenzy wrote:
for clarification here are what evf admins will be kicking and banning players for

what you will be kicked for:

1) Spaming with nades/ expacks and throught team and all chat

2) team killing/plane crashing/ cussing out admins and evf members

3) talking shit about evf members

4) team stacking

5) not listening to admin/causing trouble for shits

6) taking other players names

7) disrupting ffc, knifing etc

Cool wearing false tags
-----------------

what you will be banned for

1) glitching/hacking/using a mod that enables you do see and do things a normal player shouldnt see

2) wearing evf tags when your not a member

3) racist behavior, offensive name tags

4) impersonating LPS admins

-------------

while is FFC and fun wars and clan matches
breaking of the rules will get you kicked or banned
for FFC regular

1) using nades in any way other then to blow up cars or other forms of transpertation

2) using expacks in an FFC/ fun war when its been said not to.

3) breaking any rule what ever is going on

evf. IronSky wrote:

Now that evf. guys have administrative powers trough console, I need to make rules for them.

Kick/ ban people who:
Use false evf. nicks. There are many ways to verify who they are. I can provide the IP;s if required. But warn them once.
Spam. Guys like asad and arine do that. They make the chat lag.
I have zero toleration on glitchers. Instantly kick without warning. Ban after first kick evf. Server Hosted by IronSky Icon_smile
If people act offensively towards our clan and members. Like call us with names or stuff. I have banned people because of this.
Teamkilling on purpose. Boot to the ass.
Basecamping is ok. If you cannot handle them, you are an idiot. Sorry evf. Server Hosted by IronSky Icon_razz
Begging of hacks. Instantly banhammered.
No kicking other clan members. It's ok to kick SwA guys whenever you want evf. Server Hosted by IronSky Icon_biggrin (jk)
Restarting map is ok only when you duel. And the server must be EMPTY! Restart makes my log go crazy.

(NOTE!: If you don't use tags, don't be surprised if you get kicked evf. Server Hosted by IronSky Icon_razz )

A note for all of you. Since it IS my server, and the first "rule" as some of you know, is that "My server, my rules".

I run the same line as LPS in some points. If you want to knife, go to F2. If they come shoot you there, then you can kick them after warning.

FFC... Some people throw nades and expacks at church. I think they should not be kicked, and it serves as good training for us all.

We are not an FFC clan. And in normal gameplay, you WILL run into nades and expacks. As well as in clanwars.

Read the rules, and my notes above, and it should be pretty easy to administer our servers. AS well as play in them.

From now on, I will only give the admin access password for people who have read these rules and notes.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evf. Server Hosted by IronSky   evf. Server Hosted by IronSky Empty

Back to top Go down

evf. Server Hosted by IronSky

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
evf Clan forums :: Clan Social Part :: Clan servers & Clan rules :: evf. Servers-