evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are begones. See you, have a good one.

Front pageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSite
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Badges
eTs. Aw_registered_ani2 eTs. Userlogo

Share | 

eTs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark-Devil
Dark-Devil
Applicant
Applicant

Team : -none-

eTs. _
PostSubject: eTs.   eTs. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:09 pm

eTs is beeing a pain in the ass These days.
Nero by himself Acts good but if with another Turk he curses and stuff these pussy's..
So me and wonder and assassin and choas. was in eTs server we started playing When they got pwnd some They started to kick and Say noobs etc etc so they kicked choas many times and Assassin and me MANY TIMES thats when we was playing in their server and nero refused to duel With ANTI-CHEAT so Did crab they made Excuses their laptop etc etc Tho Nero backstabbed me many times and lied and said to Rensa Dark said etc etc about u and to other people and he took My name Several Times many witness's he makes problems with LPS members Players then he comes to me and be 100% inoccent so Does crab before so what i mean is the Humiliation they Did to the clan evf. i fed up with those turks.. no1 can accept it i truley Recomment banning them From Evf server and From now on my nickname will be : Inf.|У¥îL so yeah Take care Dont Trust any1 of them no matter what ..
before when i used to be BFN admin when i was in BFN they crab,scorp,nero used to be So nice like Friends they kissed my ass but when i lost admin they Didnt even give me a face Same they did to rensa but rensa doesnt get it hes still their Friend.. just warning you well Nero is a friend to Rensa now cuz he helped him making a server and hes making Mods Trust me SOon hes done and they dont need him they will throw him away Thats all For now.
Back to top Go down
https://evf-clan.forumotion.net/
Fungus
Fungus
Mod Maniac
Mod Maniac

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:24 pm

They are retarded, and they neglect common sense.

Did I mention they're retarded?

They have to make the simplest thing you can possibly explain to them into as complicated matter as possible so they can try to use it as a excuse.

They are delusional and in denial.

Look retards, I even wrote a fucking tutorial for you on how to install Anti-Cheat

1. Create a folder to your desktop. Name it demo.exe back up

2. Open up the demo folder, and use cut function on the bf1942.exe in the folder
(control+x for cut)

3. Use paste function on the folder you created to desktop to MOVE the original bf1942.exe into the folder
(control+v for paste)

DO NOT USE COPY PASTE!! Pasting a exe extension file will probably only create a quick launch image for the already existing one, and that is not what you want to do.

4. Unpack the anti-cheat folder

5. Use the cut function on the bf1942.exe inside the anti cheat folder

6. Paste it into the demo folder and you are done

If you cannot do it after reading those instructions, you really have NO excuses, and you in fact, are an IDIOT
Back to top Go down

Anakin
Novice
Novice

Team : <eTs>

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:45 pm

ahhhh comon did i do anything dark is just lying why you guys bad to ets i dont know but i always tried to be nice player in demo..i sorried about my mistakes and they forgave me now why you guys still talking about ets or me ..im the nice ets leader but icant know what crab does to you..

and i will tell the truth now ... i saw crab on ets server and went there they were playing wonder boy dark devil assassin and a player was there then i saw crab and assassin were argueing and started to read what they write cuz i wanted to learn what happened and saw someplayers out of church they were not doing ffc or something they were just shooting someone or doing funny things and i killed some players out of church but its my server so i rule there no one can tell me wht i need to do in my server GET İT first ..then crab and assassin started to swear words and crab kicked assassin then something happend cant remember but dark got kick too but it wasnt me it was crab at first time then dark devil came and we were knifing he was backstabbing me while i knifing with wonderboy then he got a kick again it wasnt me again it was crab .... then dark came again and he was dead about 10 mins and was talking a lot i just sayd dark play or leave please i sayd please too he told me to stfu i sayd no server parking its a rulehe sayd stfu and i kicked him then he sayd u will be banned from evf server all ets will bebanned and hes telling me no one likes you no one trusts you on xfire but i dont what i did to evf members and i dont need to be friends with you i just want to be a nice guy on demo i like all players on demo i never say noob someone when killed him...you need to be nice too and if ironsky doesnt like me dark devil why he makes me a clan picture tell me ok ? and never come to mysrver again i didnt ban you but never come GET İT
Back to top Go down
Dark-Devil
Dark-Devil
Applicant
Applicant

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:52 pm

I removed This Post For Flaming Contents.
Dont want to get banned from this Forum 2 so ill Just Ignore what u said -->"GET IT" Edit That
Back to top Go down
assassin
assassin

Team : Alpha

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Oi, thats not the fully truth, ill tell the story from begaing..and ill cut unimportant part.
me and rensa went to that server , rensa was giving me tips and hints etc..
wonder and dark came in server.. we said okay lets do 2 vs 2 we did that..pla pla pla
round ends Chaos came in then crab came in too...Chaos killed crab outside "No one said the RULES of killing outside" so with no warning crab kicked Cahos therfore i got mad why he kicked an evf member without a warning , in this point i started to get angry..we continue our little ffc crab was using bren, all of us wereing useing medic, i used assult i killed crab many times then he kicked me "now this should change the hole story" i get into the server and told him why i got kicked he gaved me unreasonable reason i told him okay,and dark by mistake brought the bike into the church,they cmaped at the bike rensa told them don dont but the r turks so u need to be more simple with them...pla pla pla
and devil got kicked alot so do me ..wonder and Chaos went to lps ...
crab asked for a knife fight i said okay..i pwned crab , then they camped at the bike again"thats why dark backstab nero " they kicked dark and said bout him "why he is a son of a 8itch" i said in myself "WTF did he called my friend a....." i answerd him like the following "cuz u r too" then he kicked me i went back to the server and asked him for a duel..he said first"i dont want to wast my gold time" then he said "i wont duel u cuz ur too low" after that he said "my laptop sukz " then i told nero to arange a duel with crab in anti cheat pure server..hesaid i can do server but it will be lagy..then i swear some cuz he talks badly about my friends and kicked me a lot .. then i left the server ..
this is the most important parts of the story :0

and tomi could u do the anit cheat pure server , and nero if tomi agreed ,tell crab to get ready for getting pwned .And we will arange the time to be good for all.
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

ID : evf. Flayed One
Team : Ldr.

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:34 am

Mad Mad Mad

Guys, what is this bullcrap?

I will edit all quotes to use English... -_-

eTs is starting to annoy me to point where I start to ban tags.

Anakin wrote:
ahhhh comon did i do anything dark is just lying why you guys bad to ets i don't know but i always tried to be nice player in demo..i sorried about my mistakes and they forgave me now why you guys still talking about ets or me ..I'm the nice ets leader but i cant know what crab does to you..

You call that as excuse? You guys know each other in real life. Shouldn't be too hard...

Quote :
then he said u will be banned from evf server all ets will be banned

Dark said that? AFAIK he is not administrator in my server...

Quote :
i dont what i did to evf members and i dont need to be friends with you i just want to be a nice guy on demo i like all players on demo

Please, retype that...

Quote :
i never say noob someone when killed him...

Yes you have Very Happy

Quote :
you need to be nice too

True.

Quote :
and if ironsky doesnt like me dark devil why he makes me a clan picture tell me ok

I can answer that. I want clans to compete with, and I try to help them. And I like playing with photoshop...
But I did that as a person, not a clan leader...

Quote :
and never come to my server again i didn't ban you but never come GET İT

You sure you want to make that kind of rules?
Because then Rensa, Crab and Scorp would be in my perma-ban list...

Back to top Go down
assassin
assassin

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:06 am

waht about the duel, will anyone help with that server?
and anakin did u talk to crab?
Back to top Go down

Anakin
Novice
Novice

Team : <eTs>

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:50 am

assassin i did not talk to him still but im not sure if he agrees to duel with you because of yesterday but i will try it...and i will tell the story that i saw with some ssentences ...

1)i didnt know they ffc and its my server so i do what i want (its to dark devil)
2)if he use bren you can take assault and if he kicks you just tell me on xfire
3)i only kicked dark devil from server did not kick anyone
4)crab is not all ets ...so things what crab does not sense in clan
5)i dont know what i did to evf members but if you say that hacks it wasnt me if you say that cocky or angry player its not me if you say that bad leader its not me

Thanks
Back to top Go down
assassin
assassin

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:29 pm

yo..all i care for now is the duel..why he wouldnt duel me?
possible answers :
1-Scared to death.
2-Can't play with anti cheat pure server.
and ankain i know who kicked me and who kicked the rest of us [devil-Chaos-wonder]
and i want to pwn crab so he know himself , and respect my friends.

and i say if i won the duel he should apologize to me and my friends,and if i lose ill apologize for him.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Devil
Dark-Devil
Applicant
Applicant

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:41 pm

if i lose ill apologize for him.
Nah u dont need to Apologize, u can just say "I Will See You Sooner than You think"
Back to top Go down
asad
asad
Spammer
Spammer

Team : [RøC]

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Dont fight IN forums ! WE MUST BE FRIENDLY ! !!! EVEN IT IS WE(eTs) THAT ARE UNFRIENDLY
then ................... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark-Devil
Dark-Devil
Applicant
Applicant

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:53 pm

I understand I have been stupid, and I am sorry. flower

Don't delete what I write. It is stupid. Locked.

-Iron

Last edited by Dark-Devil on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

eTs. _
PostSubject: Re: eTs.   eTs. Empty

Back to top Go down

eTs.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum