evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are begones. See you, have a good one.

Front pageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSite
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Badges
    evf. members - Page 10 Aw_registered_ani2 evf. members - Page 10 Userlogo

Share | 

evf. members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
    AuthorMessage
    digi
    digi
    Experienced
    Experienced

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 am

I feel like a jerk for starting all this arguing and hatred near the holidays.
    Look at you people can't any of you be nice to one another?
    I know I said I wasn't going to say anything else in this topic, but Sean
    you're a liar. You and Ani are the main culprits. Uroki-Saki or wtfe-ever u
    always hated me so stfu. I never even seen you play I could probably whipe
    your butt. Asad ur too much of a clan hopper. Iron u dont even believe in God
    so what am i saying about the holidays.

hahaha omg a -1 reputation wonderul thank fucking god finally hey click it again
    get me up to -22 reputation that's what i want.
    Back to top Go down

Ani
    Professional
    Professional

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:35 am

For the last time these posts do NOT belong to member list.And asad evf.Rascal was me,not ironsky.As i said earlier i call roc wankers for too much of shit talking.Evf clan doesnt call anyone in,its them who get interested.Roc tries to get as much member as possible.I was there when dice was asking every (newbi?) to go roc clan url or something like that.

And as for hacking of ironsky....its called whining.Cat said that somewhere in rules and regulation section,i dont remember where i read that.Thats another reason roc =wanker.It might be rude but is bare fact
    Back to top Go down
    digi
    digi
    Experienced
    Experienced

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:43 am

You being a troll is a bare fact Anadi. You Kurt-Russel lookin rambo wannabe.
    If you would unload your hax I would spank your bare bottom. ROC I wouldn't
    wipe my butt with, maybe sexxi tardcore could be a leader in it after one day.
    Back to top Go down

LimiT
    Leader
    Leader

ID : The Party Aussie.

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:12 am

Should I reveal who actually was doing the server crashing? I'll have to ask him some time if he will let me.
    Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

ID : evf. Flayed One
    Team : Ldr.

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:17 am

UcHiHa-SaSuKe wrote:
    iron i think its really pointless to argue with an 11 year old kid, asad has been playing demo for a week and yet he is a leader wat kind of clan is that !!

And he wouldn't listen anyways.

Thanks SaS.

Maybe we should just destroy RoC in a war and get over it.
    Back to top Go down
    digi
    digi
    Experienced
    Experienced

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:39 am

Can I help fight them? I know Sean has a problem with me, but could I participate in even the capacity of an outside involved mercinary? I'm sure ROC would agree to it.
    Back to top Go down
    asad
    asad
    Spammer
    Spammer

Team : [RøC]

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:58 pm

evf. IronSky wrote:
    UcHiHa-SaSuKe wrote:
    iron i think its really pointless to argue with an 11 year old kid, asad has been playing demo for a week and yet he is a leader wat kind of clan is that !!

And he wouldn't listen anyways.

Thanks SaS.

Maybe we should just destroy RoC in a war and get over it.

Sorry SaS, but i've been playing this demo for almost 3-5 years. My age is my reason for me being a noob.

Quote :
    ROC I wouldn't
    wipe my butt with, maybe sexxi tardcore could be a leader in it after one day.

Ty but u can use the shower.
    Back to top Go down
    digi
    digi
    Experienced
    Experienced

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:42 pm

So you started playing when you were 6? When did you meet Arine, the love of your life?
    Arine rode with me in my car more than Linda. Nothing surprises me anymore I have that
    million mile stare. I've slottered u in battle before. It's nothing new to me really. You're a
    cool kid. A kid with ok aim. Keep up the good playing and the good work. Maybe someday
    you will have the chance to be a great palyer. I know better to underestimate someone due
    to their age or gender. I mean look at what happened in Kosovo. Sometimes children are
    asked to fight in a war and you are no different. Lethal, killers.
    Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:08 pm

And about RoC skills xD.

Went into their server, got accused of hacks, Revan was glitching in wall...

Damn they suck.

evf. members - Page 10 108549902-4
    Back to top Go down

LimiT
    Leader
    Leader

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:29 pm

No Digi, you've been kicked, you can't war as part of our team.
    Back to top Go down

Renegade
    Novice
    Novice

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:51 am

Lawl iron, i got banned from the server. I was to "right". I told them that they suck and revan went mad... we had a ffc i clearly pwned them.... they got pissed
    Back to top Go down
    asad
    asad
    Spammer
    Spammer

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:59 am

you evf guys just do ffc's to just make us feel ashamed? FUN FFC's are FUN FFC's.
    Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:37 am

Of course we do FFC to make you ashamed.
    Back to top Go down
    asad
    asad
    Spammer
    Spammer

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:17 pm

digi wrote:
    So you started playing when you were 6? When did you meet Arine, the love of your life?
    Arine rode with me in my car more than Linda. Nothing surprises me anymore I have that
    million mile stare. I've slottered u in battle before. It's nothing new to me really. You're a
    cool kid. A kid with ok aim. Keep up the good playing and the good work. Maybe someday
    you will have the chance to be a great palyer. I know better to underestimate someone due
    to their age or gender. I mean look at what happened in Kosovo. Sometimes children are
    asked to fight in a war and you are no different. Lethal, killers.

Look, iam not gay. Razz
    Back to top Go down
    digi
    digi
    Experienced
    Experienced

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:40 am

Gay? Do you know what a gay is? fuckin chrome how do i reload this shit to show my dam profile icon.
    yeah shean your mom kicked you too she drop kicked u thru a window when u were a toddler. that's why
    everyone in australia was banned from england. they said oh lets just put all those irascible pirates on
    their own continent and let them do what they will. that is your ancestors me boy. pirat

You're pretty much a britt that was banned. Not a problem. No big swaeat off my arse m8.
    i still whomped u in the church fight and i hate church fights. i hate knife fights worse, never have
    i seen a more display of gays ever than a knife fight but yes church fight comes a close #2. confused

evf. members - Page 10 Gaail10
    Back to top Go down
    asad
    asad
    Spammer
    Spammer

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Yeah i know a gay is what/
    Back to top Go down

LimiT
    Leader
    Leader

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Got proof of this churchfight, with my ip, and I'm taking it serious?no?Didn't think so.
    Once my net gets uncapped 1v1 me sometime in evenpings.

Yes, our Australian ancestors are either Brit criminals, Euro/Asian gold diggers, lazy ass Aborigicunts or African/Arab ragheads. You're American, meaning you're either a hard working or drug fucked Mex, or a little rebellious piece of shit from Europe, or a 'gangsta' who lives off government money.
    (lolracist paragraph, but hey, no one can claim it isn't true.)

Your arguement is flawed especially as you are looking for help and hurling abuse in the wrong directions.
    Back to top Go down
    digi
    digi
    Experienced
    Experienced

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:32 am

I don't need "proof" of anything. This is about honor. If you can't admit that I pwned u in a church fight in front of
    some readers of a forum it really shouldn't matter. If it means that much to you that I would need proof of shooting
    your character as he went into the church numerous occasions fine, I really don't mind.

I live in USA. I am from USA. TO ME, being from USA means one thing. Creator and originator of almost everything
    that YOU use. Whether it be a computer, a paradigm, a system, a way of doing things, automobiles, telephones, internets
    you're pissin with the wrong yankee. We built the systems that this fine earth runs on.
    Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Do not bring nationalities into fights. Digi, you are NOT America.
    Back to top Go down

LimiT
    Leader
    Leader

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:37 pm

I can't admit that you did pwn me because you never did, never could and never will.
    Back to top Go down
    digi
    digi
    Experienced
    Experienced

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:02 am

evf. Sy (this is not you?) You never wanted church fight? You never suggested that
    we use sniper only in our church fight? You then never adapted the rules to allow rifle
    of the K98? It never happened? I was never in that church and snipered you numerous
    times and then (shocked myself) and killed you as you came in the main church door
    from the flag zone and shot you with a K98 rifle? Then finally, you did not begin to whine
    like a little baby and suggest that I was cheating. Dude I don't even like church fights.
    I never practice them, and it's surely a rare occasion when I even agree to such a wierd
    fight. I would definitely remember what happened. Hey, Sean, next time you plan a war
    by your rules, and next time I whoop you in it, make sure you at lease be a man and not
    lie about it.
    Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:23 am

Without proof it didn't happen.
    Back to top Go down

Ani
    Professional
    Professional

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Digi stfu now.Its gone too far.Do not spam this topic.This is for info about new members not your bullshit talk.Gtho
    Back to top Go down

LimiT
    Leader
    Leader

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:08 am

BECAUSE A KILL ON ME IN A 6V6 SNIPER/K98 ONLY WAR MEANS YOU 'BEAT' ME.
    Fuuck, you're retarded, yes you did kill me, but you think you beat me? LOL Ani killed me 5 times the amount of times you did and I still came first, so stfu.

I never called you a cheater, though I probably did bitch about lag as I had about 40 more ping than usual at the time + more lag.
    Back to top Go down
    akuankka
    akuankka

ID : evf. Mr. Duck
    Team : Beta

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Who is evf. D££JâY*SS*? He should cool down a bit.

Kicked me from evf. server about 5mins ago, got nervous after getting pwned in zook&knife.. Rolling Eyes
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

evf. members - Page 10 _
    PostSubject: Re: evf. members   evf. members - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

evf. members

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    evf Clan forums :: Clan Social Part :: Social :: Official Member list-