evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.


We are begones. See you, have a good one.
 
Front pageHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSite
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Badges

    Share | 
     

     Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"

    View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    avatar
    g3w34r
    Member
    Member

    Team : -none-

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-01-07

    PostSubject: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Mon May 23, 2011 1:12 pm

    I feel the need to comment some of Brennoobs accusations towards me. I just opened this topic because the other thread is locked Wink

    These are some excerpts of Brennoob´s texts, that I want to comment on:

    Quote :
    So, my question is why i have ban?

    I don´t know, because I´m no admin, so I couldn´t have banned you.

    Quote :
    The guys Mr.DJ and Mr. g3w34r start to hates me and i think some of them ban me.

    This is a lie, I hate nobody in a computer game. This is ridiculous Laughing. As I said, I couldn´t have banned you, as I´m no admin Wink

    Quote :
    The last days we have played,you all the time call me map hacker or i can see enemy players...

    Not possible, as I wasn´t on that frequently the last few days and when I was on you weren´t on (or I didn´t recognize you).

    But I will state it openly, yes I said in the past (and will still say, if I notice something) that you probably can see enemies through wall or something like that, BECAUSE sometimes you threw grenade when I were running around corner, or found me at whatever place I hid, ALTHOUGH you couldn´t have seen me, so you must have known that I was there... I also watched you with deathcam and it proved my point.
    A pity I didn´t make a video.


    Quote :
    Before we were somekind of friends with them,but slowly they start hates me.The only reason i start killing them many times.

    Who is "we"?

    To say I would hate somebody in a computer game is ridiculous and is just not true Laughing To even say I would hate you because you killed me in a computer game, gave me a good chuckle Very Happy Seriously I have better things to do in my life, than hate someone anonymous in a computer game, because he killed me Laughing


    I hope this post put some things in relation, as my name appeared, I felt the need to comment.

    One important thing I wanto to add: THIS IS JUST A COMPUTER GAME, PLEASE DON´T TAKE ALL SO SERIOUSLY, GET A LIFE BESIDE COMPUTER GAMES Smile

    evf.-g3w34r-
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    Leader
    Leader

    ID : Cat
    Team : Ldr.

    Posts : 460
    Join date : 2009-12-06

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Mon May 23, 2011 4:08 pm

    make a video about watching him through deathcam and we will do something about that,
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    superNOOB
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

    ID : SN
    Team : evf

    Posts : 547
    Join date : 2010-11-10
    Age : 50
    Location : Netherlands

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Mon May 23, 2011 4:43 pm

    g3w34r wrote:
    I feel the need to comment some of Brennoobs accusations towards me. I just opened this topic because the other thread is locked Wink

    Sorry for that, i assumed that everyone involved already reacted or didn't want to react

    _______________________________________________


    The biggest computerproblem is between your chair and your monitor
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

    ID : evf. Flayed One
    Team : Ldr.

    Posts : 1775
    Join date : 2009-12-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Cabin in the forest...

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Mon May 23, 2011 5:08 pm

    Meh, leave them unlocked unless there is 50% flame.

    _______________________________________________


    -"My brothers in the sword, I'd rather fight besides you than any army of thousands"
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    asad
    Spammer
    Spammer

    Team : [RøC]

    Posts : 446
    Join date : 2010-06-03
    Location : Cabin beside Ironsky's house

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Mon May 23, 2011 11:54 pm

    superNOOB wrote:
    g3w34r wrote:
    I feel the need to comment some of Brennoobs accusations towards me. I just opened this topic because the other thread is locked Wink

    Sorry for that, i assumed that everyone involved already reacted or didn't want to react

    SN, Iam just tired of your moderatish attitude, I want the real SN back.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

    ID : evf. Flayed One
    Team : Ldr.

    Posts : 1775
    Join date : 2009-12-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Cabin in the forest...

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 am

    Moderatish? Is it really a word? Try Moderateness.

    _______________________________________________


    -"My brothers in the sword, I'd rather fight besides you than any army of thousands"
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
    Legendary
    Legendary

    Team : -none-

    Posts : 279
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Location : Cabin next to Asad's house

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 8:12 am

    asad wrote:
    superNOOB wrote:
    g3w34r wrote:
    I feel the need to comment some of Brennoobs accusations towards me. I just opened this topic because the other thread is locked Wink

    Sorry for that, i assumed that everyone involved already reacted or didn't want to react

    SN, Iam just tired of your moderatish attitude, I want the real SN back.
    In fact I am too.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com
    avatar
    Dark-Devil
    Applicant
    Applicant

    Team : -none-

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2010-07-24
    Age : 21
    Location : .l. (#.-) .l. In your Head.

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 9:31 am

    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://evf-clan.forumotion.net/
    avatar
    g3w34r
    Member
    Member

    Team : -none-

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-01-07

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 10:38 am

    evf. Cozza Frenzy wrote:
    make a video about watching him through deathcam and we will do something about that,

    Cat, I fully agree.

    superNOOB wrote:
    g3w34r wrote:
    I feel the need to comment some of Brennoobs accusations towards me. I just opened this topic because the other thread is locked Wink

    Sorry for that, i assumed that everyone involved already reacted or didn't want to react

    No problem m8, you do a good job. I just didn´t react earlier, because I saw that thread not until yesterday Wink Anyway you´re a good forum-dictator Razz
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    superNOOB
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

    ID : SN
    Team : evf

    Posts : 547
    Join date : 2010-11-10
    Age : 50
    Location : Netherlands

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 11:24 am

    Me being Moderateness is because you guys can't stop spamming in every topic you find.
    I would not really mind if i could read a topic without every 3rd post having to think what the original topic was .

    As for Deathwatch; i already told you before not to cry about things you don't want on your site even though you do it yourself on other site's.
    Next to that i also asked you not to hit the quote-button when you reply to something written in the previous post.
    You guys don't listened to me, so why should i listened to you ???

    @Ironsky, i will be more patient with closing topics

    @g3w34r, thank you, i think Razz

    @Cat, even though i also sometimes forget to make a video i fully agree with you

    _______________________________________________


    The biggest computerproblem is between your chair and your monitor
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    Leader
    Leader

    ID : Cat
    Team : Ldr.

    Posts : 460
    Join date : 2009-12-06

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 11:59 am

    SN is a good Moderator. i would be but that would get in the way of my lazyness.

    and im already THE spammer of the LPS admins.

    @SN/G3w34r- by all means make a video about brennoob. i almost never play with him ( maybe due to time zone differences- or he uses a different name) but a vid of his is the only way of seeing whats up without being there. - i'll PM you both about some thoughts on this .

    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    Bren Noob
    Novice
    Novice

    Team : -none-

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2011-05-21

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 12:43 pm

    Dear g3w34r you make my day HAPPY, becouse you don't hate me.Thank you!I don't hate you too!

    -As i told you this game is not only playing like a bot and just walking around and shooting...I can explain you some of my tactics on Private Message or in new/old topic.

    -First for your problems with nades.When i play,i throw nades in every corner where i walk,no matter there is somebody or not!(usually i throw nade back me for my safety).When i am in church, i Alwyes throw nade in church tower and i go very often to ammo box with that reason.(It's not nade spam,but very effective!)

    -Second i am using alot this jumps from cars(i don't know how you call them),so from the sky i easily can locate you down.And i can suprise you when i know where you are,but you don't know me.(of course some good player usually see me and i am in trouble then Laughing )

    -Third When i can't see enemy in hellen,i don't wait them to come from somewhere and kill me(as you do very often)I start chekcing house in hellen ,church or i use church tower and jumps from cars to locate them

    -Fourthly When i walk somewhere i ALWYES check every corner or place ,where players can hide!

    And so on.... there are so many things i can tell you,but my english is bad and it's hard to explain and write it properly.
    Some of this thing can be hard for you,becouse you are new player.I play this game from 4 or 5 years- i can't remember.You watched me with deathcam and what?That can't prove anything.First you don't have skills for this game(i have no idea why you play it).If i watched some PRO player and i will can't understand how he doing some things.No matter i have big experience in this game.

    "THIS IS JUST A COMPUTER GAME, PLEASE DON´T TAKE ALL SO SERIOUSLY, GET A LIFE BESIDE COMPUTER GAMES"
    -Agree with you,but you play more often then me and other guys,so don't type advice,when you don't follow it.

    PEACE!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    g3w34r
    Member
    Member

    Team : -none-

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-01-07

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 2:54 pm

    Quote :
    Some of this thing can be hard for you,becouse you are new player.

    I´m not that new to the demo, I´ve been playing it for several years now (don´t know exactly how long), with looooong breaks in between.

    Quote :
    You watched me with deathcam and what?That can't prove anything.

    A pity I didn´t made a video.

    Quote :
    First you don't have skills for this game(i have no idea why you play it).

    I don´t know if it´s your english, but you are very friendly..... Rolling Eyes

    Quote :
    "THIS IS JUST A COMPUTER GAME, PLEASE DON´T TAKE ALL SO SERIOUSLY, GET A LIFE BESIDE COMPUTER GAMES"
    -Agree with you,but you play more often then me and other guys,so don't type advice,when you don't follow it.

    I´m not so sure about that, lately I wasn´t on that often. You must confuse it with a few weeks ago when I had holidays I was on pretty often, funny thing was, every time I was on, you also were on and I don´t think you reduced your time online Wink This and you thinking, I would hate you because you killed me in a computer game were the reasons I gave you the tip to get a life beside computer games Wink Anyway I don´t care, do what you want, you don´t have to proof something to me, do it for yourself, be sincere to yourself Smile

    Peace Wink
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    asad
    Spammer
    Spammer

    Team : [RøC]

    Posts : 446
    Join date : 2010-06-03
    Location : Cabin beside Ironsky's house

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 4:02 pm

    superNOOB wrote:
    Me being Moderateness is because you guys can't stop spamming in every topic you find.
    I would not really mind if i could read a topic without every 3rd post having to think what the original topic was .

    I could correct that, You cant stop spamming.
    I HAVE PROVE. NOW DONT EDIT MY POST AND DELETE IT.
    SN. 1.96 posts daily
    Asad: 0.88 posts daily
    =)


    This has nothing to do with this topic, that makes this SPAM -SN-
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    Leader
    Leader

    ID : Cat
    Team : Ldr.

    Posts : 460
    Join date : 2009-12-06

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm

    posts per day has nothing to do with the content of the posts nor does it make then spam.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    Bren Noob
    Novice
    Novice

    Team : -none-

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2011-05-21

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 4:39 pm

    Quote :
    I´m not so sure about that, lately I wasn´t on that often. You must confuse it with a few weeks ago when I had holidays I was on pretty often, funny thing was, every time I was on, you also were on and I don´t think you reduced your time online Wink This and you thinking, I would hate you because you killed me in a computer game were the reasons I gave you the tip to get a life beside computer games Wink Anyway I don´t care, do what you want, you don´t have to proof something to me, do it for yourself, be sincere to yourself Smile

    You can't get the point,mate!I am angry only becouse i get ban,cuz guys like you calling everyone hackers only becouse they can't play like them....

    -For Final (cuz i don't wanna have some long discussion)-what i am doing outside games is my own business and i don't need to explain with you or someone else Very Happy

    -I hope this is "The End" of this ! cheers
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

    ID : evf. Flayed One
    Team : Ldr.

    Posts : 1775
    Join date : 2009-12-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Cabin in the forest...

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 9:24 pm

    If you fail to realize, only admins from evf. at the moment are Dead Eyes, Cat and me.

    Ass and Sas have admin rights but they are.. busy.


    So, why are you ranting at our forums? It is unlikely Dead or Cat would ban you because of your "skills", and I would remember if I had.


    If you hack or not can be easily checked, you would never even know it...

    If I will ban someone for hacks, I am 199 % sure, and there is no room for arguments like this.


    Please, everyone go back to your corners.

    _______________________________________________


    -"My brothers in the sword, I'd rather fight besides you than any army of thousands"
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    Dark-Devil
    Applicant
    Applicant

    Team : -none-

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2010-07-24
    Age : 21
    Location : .l. (#.-) .l. In your Head.

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Tue May 24, 2011 10:48 pm

    Quote :
    SN. 1.96 posts daily
    Asad: 0.88 posts daily

    Do you remember when you used to Fill the forum with your spam?.
    @BrenNoob You got Other Nicknames?
    i think this Topic is going to Flame Soon i Recommend to Lock it
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://evf-clan.forumotion.net/
    avatar
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

    ID : evf. Flayed One
    Team : Ldr.

    Posts : 1775
    Join date : 2009-12-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Cabin in the forest...

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Wed May 25, 2011 2:53 am

    I recommend to not to lock it, I like to flame some every now and then.l

    _______________________________________________


    -"My brothers in the sword, I'd rather fight besides you than any army of thousands"
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    asad
    Spammer
    Spammer

    Team : [RøC]

    Posts : 446
    Join date : 2010-06-03
    Location : Cabin beside Ironsky's house

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Wed May 25, 2011 7:24 am

    evf. IronSky wrote:
    I recommend to not to lock it, I like to flame some every now and then.l

    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    Dark-Devil
    Applicant
    Applicant

    Team : -none-

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2010-07-24
    Age : 21
    Location : .l. (#.-) .l. In your Head.

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Wed May 25, 2011 9:52 am

    Quote :
    cuz i don't wanna have some long discussion what i am doing outside games is my own business and i don't need to explain with you or someone else Very Happy


    I dont think anyone asked for your personal life or asked for it,you want to show that you have a real life?
    i think we all do,well some have a life but in the PC complicated and i Can beat you 1on1 Anytime anywhere i dont think you are skilled same as ironpie,Sorry if this made you Cry oh wait you have a life you dont need to discuss with me anyways,or wait!!
    Your just a noob who thinks he is better than other players by using Hacks and trying to be inoccent or im wrong and im sorry if im wrong if you didnt use hacks im 99% you will say so and end of Deal you won etc etc,Then you might get caught hacking and say,Please Please unban i love this server its the best server i love you all i want to kiss your ass's pfft:
    and if someone caught you hack or something i would say to you:

    GOOD BOY, now GTFO. Because dude its not about rights, is about you hacking and complaining on the forums your innocent, and your denial is loaded with BULLSHIT and if you said you hacked and your sorry we would have forgivin you....but NOOO you got caught and lied about the all of it so you DONT GET A DAMN THING!!!

    OH and im also a BIG TIME SUPPORTER, and IF you love this server as much as you say you do you would say your SORRY that you hacked and DONATE!!! then the only key is
    Forgiveness
    i Shouldnt have said this now But i had to before its Too late.
    Gr33tz


    Last edited by Dark-Devil on Wed May 25, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typical mistakes)
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://evf-clan.forumotion.net/
    avatar
    Bren Noob
    Novice
    Novice

    Team : -none-

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2011-05-21

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Wed May 25, 2011 12:45 pm

    Darky i really don't care for your opinion !

    -Can i ask what's wrong with the server today?It shutting down or got some big lags and everybody disconnecting?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    Dark-Devil
    Applicant
    Applicant

    Team : -none-

    Posts : 428
    Join date : 2010-07-24
    Age : 21
    Location : .l. (#.-) .l. In your Head.

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Wed May 25, 2011 12:46 pm

    i didnt Really ask if you care of dont care about my opinion Buddy,
    I THINK Maybe its because of your Hacks idk w/e bye
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://evf-clan.forumotion.net/
    avatar
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    Leader
    Leader

    ID : Cat
    Team : Ldr.

    Posts : 460
    Join date : 2009-12-06

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Wed May 25, 2011 2:57 pm

    Dark unless you have some evidence otherwise. Bren has not been caught hacking and shouldnt be labeled a hacker.

    we will certainly look into his behavior and see if he is hacking ( if we haven't already)

    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    superNOOB
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

    ID : SN
    Team : evf

    Posts : 547
    Join date : 2010-11-10
    Age : 50
    Location : Netherlands

    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   Wed May 25, 2011 3:10 pm

    Again Cat is right Dark, please beware to calling names unless you got proof.
    You wouldn't like it if this happened to you mate.

    _______________________________________________


    The biggest computerproblem is between your chair and your monitor
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

    Sponsored content



    PostSubject: Re: Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"   

    Back to top Go down
     

    Correcting something, re: "Why you ban me?"

    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

    Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    evf Clan forums :: Clan Social Part :: Social :: General discussion-