evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are begones. See you, have a good one.

Front pageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSite
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Badges
Admin application g3w34r Aw_registered_ani2 Admin application g3w34r Userlogo

Share | 

Admin application g3w34r

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
g3w34r
g3w34r

Team : -none-

Admin application g3w34r _
PostSubject: Admin application g3w34r   Admin application g3w34r EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:51 am

Hey mates,

this is g3w34r Very Happy I apply as admin because I´m really fed up with all that trolls and flamers. You can´t knife without other guys interrupt by shooting you. Same for FFC, some guys just nade the hell out of you. Also really annoying is all the cursing, some guys call me and evf names all the time, like "evf idiot" and so on. Another thing that I want to fight against are the Ironsky-Imposters, I was in the server some days ago and there was a guy named Ironsky, I said like "Hey Iron", he changed name and insulted evf and me!!!! wtf!!!!!

Evf admins do their thing good, but unfortunately there are times when no admin is on and these trolls can do what they want (especially shooting at f2!!!!!!). They really ruin all the fun of those people that want to play seriously <--- that really harms evf servers reputation.

I´m on fairly often, so I could check if all is in order pretty often. So after carefully thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that I would be a good admin, I would keep justice according to evf rules! And of course I would tell everybody what a nice guy Iron is Razz So please give me a change and let me prove it!

Thank You for reading! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ÐJ
ÐJ

PostSubject: Re: Admin application g3w34r   Admin application g3w34r EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:27 am

wo ist der "Gefällt mir" button? xD
Back to top Go down
jokerofman
jokerofman

Team : Unknown response

PostSubject: Re: Admin application g3w34r   Admin application g3w34r EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:03 am

Honestly I have seen you play.. I do also believe you Could make a good admin... But That is Iron's Call his server..
Back to top Go down
g3w34r
g3w34r

PostSubject: Re: Admin application g3w34r   Admin application g3w34r EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:28 am

Some minutes ago me and some others wanted to knife in F2, no change, NO F***ING CHANGE, some guys just naded and used guns Evil or Very Mad

Thx jokerofman that you believe, I could be a good admin, I appreciate it.

For those who don´t understand what DJ wrote: "Where is the "I like-button"".

PS: Yes, the last few days I wasn´t on that frequently and when I was on I used another name, because of the insults... I wear the evf-tag with pride, but it should be fun and it is not when you get insulted. I really would like to help Iron and his team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Legendary
Legendary

PostSubject: Re: Admin application g3w34r   Admin application g3w34r EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:10 am

I hate knife disturbers.... I hate FFC disturbers more...
Back to top Go down
http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin application g3w34r   Admin application g3w34r Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin application g3w34r

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
evf Clan forums :: SWD Comm Server :: Community Server Support-