evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are begones. See you, have a good one.

Front pageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSite
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Badges
    Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 Aw_registered_ani2 Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 Userlogo

Share | 

Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Peacemaker
    Peacemaker
    Applicant
    Applicant

Team : -none-

Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 _
    PostSubject: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:18 am

When you arrive F2 there is propably some knifers... If you are a noob you prolly wonder how to beat the big guys. Sure you can train and become better OR get INSTANT RESULTS reading my awesome "Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2" book!

Since I havent sold too many copies, to show good will, im willing to give all this information for FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So listen up boys and girls, and take heed of my words!

Secret knife techniques:

#50. You asked for it! This tech has some other uses too. For example you can use it against jeeps and other small vehicles.

Plant expax on the ground and lay over it, so enemy cant see! Then wait stubid knife boy go for "easy kill" and when hes enough close BOOM! (garenteed ban technique).

#51. Hand slip.

Stay still and wait for enemy approach you. When he runs towards you throw a knife at him. Then say "oops sry! wrong button"

#52. Chicken run! (caution! actual combat tech. not garenteed to succes)

Run away from your enemy keeping a low distance however. Then suddenly after enemy has stabbed air, run towards him and stab! Surprises and can result a good "fair" kill!

#53. Car surprise but sex. (caution! almost "normal" combat tech. you can be knifed inside car!)

In danger? Scared? grab a car and run for it! You can harass enemy knifers running over them by a car (does not kill them however) and waiting for an opportunity to rise! When enemy knifer is in bad shape drive behind him, leave vehicle and do secret tech number #54!

#54. Ahh the cood old fashioned BACSTAB!

You know the deal! Sneak behind enemy and unleash your wrath! Works well combined with tech #53. Can produce serious results. Also look for places where you could surround your enemy, and then wait for the opportunity to arise!

Here is some good techniques invented by me, the Peacemaker! However i publish another tech that is best suited when all other fails (or just for fun)

BAZOOKA OMG PARTY!

Call for "ALL ZOOKAS F2"! Some ppl might agree, some might not. Whatever the case you need to show others the way and start the party! This might confuse some players, and noobs even trow nades and other nasty stuff. But you are the peacekeeper of the party and unleash judgement to those who do such unlawful act and you may just fully use colt (or the weapon of your choice) to discipline them! This can result huge amount of extra score.

Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 Zooka

Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

ID : evf. Flayed One
    Team : Ldr.

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:25 am

And then I ban everyone. Familiar story, usually ends up these "cool" guys begging for forgiveness. I like it.

Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 Luls

Fighting for hellen is also a great way to get good scores.
    Back to top Go down
    WonderBoy
    WonderBoy

Team : evf.

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:40 am

An other "technic" for you Peacemaker.

Take the zooka kit. Then take your colt and try to move like a noob (like Kai for ex (joke)).

Wait a car comes, and at the moment the guy is out of it shoot the immobile car. It will explode and boom the guy.

It will work with 95% of the very predictable players of the demo.

All that for free, like you say.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuO78gJnE0&feature=youtu.be
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 am

Try to be good without being a cunt. Then you will have my respect, not before.

Until then I will think you are just a average Finntroll having an ego trip.

Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 108149059-4

Back to top Go down
    Peacemaker
    Peacemaker
    Applicant
    Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:21 am

evf. IronSky wrote:
    And then I ban everyone. Familiar story, usually ends up these "cool" guys begging for forgiveness. I like it.

Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 Luls

Fighting for hellen is also a great way to get good scores.

You misunderstood it i think... my picture was to show that most ppl are wielding zookas and not to brag about score... which is not so good :F
    If you need "prove" that i can get good scores playing normal, why dont you check some battle logs (if you got them)?
    Back to top Go down
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    Leader
    Leader

ID : Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:28 am

lolz i think we need to remember that being in this clan isnt only about being good players but its also about being nice to each other so we can beat the shit out of BM more effectively ...... lol!
    Back to top Go down

Wicked Arsonist
    Experienced
    Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:44 am

Who got defeated in a sniper duel 8 - 2?
    That's right Cat Very Happy

I agree with Iron, FFH and stop disrupting the game play. If you did this on my server (knife fights and zook fights @ F2), all of you would get instantly banned.
    Back to top Go down
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    Leader
    Leader

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:11 pm

huh? when did i snipe you? i never duel anyone anymore? the last "duel" i had was with Zoroaster.. how ever you spell it xD

and he won it like 10-1 on his server xD
    Back to top Go down

Wicked Arsonist
    Experienced
    Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Exactly, so don't go around saying I suck when Zoroaster owns you 10 - 1.
    Back to top Go down
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    Leader
    Leader

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:52 pm

lol i've never said that you sucked. we're actually very equal in terms of skill i just enjoy having you rage quit bounce

besides you also got beaten by him if i remember :3

Back to top Go down

Wicked Arsonist
    Experienced
    Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Umm no. And tbh I'm much better than you in pretty much every aspect of the game except maybe dogfights but that's irrelevant so yeah.
    Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:00 am

BM, please... You know that is your opinion.

We don't share it. Now go.
    Back to top Go down

Wicked Arsonist
    Experienced
    Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 am

Hmmmmm sure say that again when either of you beat me in a duel? LMAO
    Back to top Go down
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    Leader
    Leader

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:33 am

such arrogance

that is indeed your own opinion and i'll let you keep that (:

this is truely a worthless thing to talk about and not worth my time so i'll stop now.

Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:11 am

Oh? Tomi said I am better than he is in INFANTRY. And he beated you in a duel. Epic loophole spotted. You can settle it with him.

Personally I don't give a fuck where you are on the top 100 list of SWD players.

There are handful of games where I can kick your ass easily enough.

I realize it is one of the biggest thing in your life, but still Rolling Eyes this is getting bit out of hand.
    Back to top Go down
    Peacemaker
    Peacemaker
    Applicant
    Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:52 am

WonderBoy wrote:

An other "technic" for you Peacemaker.

Take the zooka kit. Then take your colt and try to move like a noob (like Kai for ex (joke)).

Wait a car comes, and at the moment the guy is out of it shoot the immobile car. It will explode and boom the guy.

It will work with 95% of the very predictable players of the demo.

All that for free, like you say.

Good thinking pal!

Unfortunately I cant add it to my guide, since its ment to teach warfare tactics at F2, and yours is not so useful there!

If you got something else as good as this, feel free to post! Maybe we could make e-book about "secret" "technics" if we can gather enough of them afro
    Remembe also the quality standarts! Every tech needs to be tested and found useful in actual combat!

Testing against high rank members adviced for maxium quality insurance.
    Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:50 am

I am pretty disappointed if those tactics work against members of this clan.

And since most of those "tactics" break a rule of some sort, I suggest going to some other server than mine.
    Back to top Go down
    Kai
    Kai

Team : -

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:58 am

Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 Arguing-on-the-internet-bra-on-teats-on-bull-demotivational-poster-1281570485
    Back to top Go down

Wicked Arsonist
    Experienced
    Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:30 am

Ok, only problem is, Tomi is probably a hundreds time better than you and I to put it lightly. He was obviously joking with you when he said you were better than him at infantry. Do not try to compare yourself with demo veterans.
    Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:02 am

Which one of us has been here longer? 2003 anyone?

Don't compare YOURSELF with demo veterans Razz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veteran

Wikipedia article about the meaning of the word. Read carefully, you just might learn something.
    Back to top Go down

Ranger

Team : evf.

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:19 pm

@peacemaker
    i wonder if those tactics work when they get angry and start throwing the damn knives at u
    or just shoot u to death
    Back to top Go down

Wicked Arsonist
    Experienced
    Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:16 pm

I've been here wayyyyy before you Iron, don't fool me.
    Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:13 pm

You don't really know...
    Back to top Go down
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    evf. Cozza Frenzy
    Leader
    Leader

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:01 pm

i think i started around 2004-05? i know i joined LPS in 07
    Back to top Go down
    evf. IronSky
    evf. IronSky
    Knife Guru
    Knife Guru

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Well, I got demo at the day it came out. I know it MIGHT have been a week earlier at states and canada, but I doubt you got it at first day.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2   Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bazooka war! Tips and tricks for waging war at F2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    evf Clan forums :: Clan Social Part :: Clan servers & Clan rules :: evf. Servers-