evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are begones. See you, have a good one.

Front pageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSite
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Badges
digi ben for digi Aw_registered_ani2 digi ben for digi Userlogo

Share | 

digi ben for digi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ÐJ
ÐJ

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:54 pm

that´s your song digi:

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/12313892/file.html
Back to top Go down
digi
digi
Experienced
Experienced

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Thank you! Today you told me this song. I played it and this happened at part of song that says: "All The Boys in the house" digi ben for digi Allthe10
Back to top Go down
digi
digi
Experienced
Experienced

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Last edited by digi on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ÐJ
ÐJ

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:02 pm

lol.. n1 your picture Wink
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

ID : evf. Flayed One
Team : Ldr.

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Not that bad song actually, digi Razz
Back to top Go down
assassin
assassin

Team : Alpha

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:24 am

this is the best song Razz
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:44 am

This is so much better Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
ÐJ
ÐJ

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:52 am

omg ..

what a song?
xD
Back to top Go down
ÐJ
ÐJ

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:34 am

i think digibens voise sounds like an orgasm.. Wink
Back to top Go down
digi
digi
Experienced
Experienced

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:36 am

I am BOSWD. It's because Austrian Idiot was abusing me calling me a "fatty". Last time I checked, I don't partake in,
as Iron Sky refers to as the "American Fat Fuck Lifestyle". I don't go shopping every day for fat burgers, sit on my fat
zitty butt watching TV. Why do you continue to abuse me, DeeJay? Why have you BOSWDed me? For those of you who
do not know, BOSWD means Banned on SWD. You used to be so cool. You used to like me. You used to be a good
friend and be friendly to me and be nice, and now this shit. I can't believe this.

Your server is becoming trash. Austrian Idiot you're the new Your_Mother of SWD. That little pissed off German kid who
just bans EVERYONE in the WHOLE GAME. Look at LPS? Wanna know why no one's in it? BECAUSE YOU ARE BANNED
FROM IT! The Whole World is BOLPS! Everyone on EARTH is BANNED from LETS PLAY SERVER! Raybo is a foreigner
who can't even speak good English. He has no clue what's going on and allows stupid people to ruin (oops i mean run)
his server. Stupid people who just BAN people and kick them and Heikki this is what SWD is becoming. BANFEST.
Oh hang on I have to go EAT SOME FAT I need to go fucking chomp on some fat because i'm such a fatty fatty mc fat fuck
fatty fat fat piggy fat slimy slimeball fat fucking fat fuck fuckity fatty fatty mc fat fuck fatty thank you fat so fat fucking fat
ass much austrian fucking moron for banning me and calling me a stupid fat fucking fat fuck since i'm such a fat fucking
fatty. thank you for telling the world about my fat and making me out to be such a stupid ass fat fuck. check the game
stats bitch i score way higher than you anyhow even though i'm such a stupid fat american fat fuck who can do nothing
better than eat munchies and have the fat and grease soak through my pores and be such a miserable fat newman from
seinfeld candy gobbling turkey gobbler fat fucking fat fuck so stupid and fat that all i say is "i have a fatty in my pants"
and i get BOSWD you little prick. i could take you one on one and rub your face in the dirt you little skinny perfect bastard.

fucking fuck all im just a miserable stupid fat slurry speech fat fuck i'm so fucking fat the earth quakes when i walk actually
when i can walk without stumbling and actually keep my fat ass balance. i'm so fat i had to borrow fat from other people to
meld it onto my body to get enough fat and calories. i'm so stupid and fat that people donate their fat to me in little fat bags.
please send your fat to me my name is diggy ben i'm a fat fuck!
Back to top Go down
ÐJ
ÐJ

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 pm

just one thing i didnt start calling names..

i warned u MUCH times. u changed ure name to : evf.LAGIDAGI ...
u didnt stop writing shit over evf. and SWD..
and then i banned u..

Back to top Go down
ÐJ
ÐJ

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:04 pm

and fatty was the one thing i called u..
Back to top Go down
ÐJ
ÐJ

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:05 pm

and i think fatty isnt a swearword.
Back to top Go down
digi
digi
Experienced
Experienced

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Look man i never made that name you fatty calling little privileged pizza face. Next time you think i make a name why don't you do something beyond your limited intelligence and check an ip without just blaming me for it. it wasnt me if it even happened. i don't put evf tags on anymore and if you want to know why you can ask your leaders. whoever was stupid enough to make you an admin really has their head screwed on backwards.
Back to top Go down
asad
asad
Spammer
Spammer

Team : [RøC]

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:42 am

digi wrote:
Look man i never made that name you fatty calling little privileged pizza face. Next time you think i make a name why don't you do something beyond your limited intelligence and check an ip without just blaming me for it. it wasnt me if it even happened. i don't put evf tags on anymore and if you want to know why you can ask your leaders. whoever was stupid enough to make you an admin really has their head screwed on backwards.

+1-1
Back to top Go down
digi
digi
Experienced
Experienced

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:21 am

wow ASAD thanks for the POWER-UP. You know, power-ups come in the most mysterious ways. You never know when someone is going to show you consideration. Take for example the one day that Iron Sky pulled me aside and said to me, "Digi, I think that somehow you know, on some level..." (and he never finished the sentence). What would he have said at the end? Iron?
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 am

I have no idea. All I know is that if you use fake evf. tag, the punishment is what it is.
Back to top Go down
asad
asad
Spammer
Spammer

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:17 am

Hes not using evf tag anymore. Arent you digi?
Back to top Go down
ÐJ
ÐJ

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:18 am

yes cuz. i kicked him and afterwards he delented the evf. tag.
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:16 am

asad wrote:
Hes not using evf tag anymore. Arent you digi?

Meh, I got a screenshot that justifies any and all negative attention he's getting.
Back to top Go down
digi
digi
Experienced
Experienced

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:00 am

Who took the screen shot? And no, I never use evf tags. I'm a very low person but I never stoop that low. I would surely like to see this supposed screen shot. Does it show an IP? I just told you I DO NOT USE EVF TAGS, which I guess my word means nothing, since we're still talking about screen shots. Here's a picture of my white ass. Pass it around ( | )

Ever since evf threw me out, I've turned pretty much into a clan hopper. Oh I love hopping around to all the different clans.
I'm in DrH. Hey, I'm even in TA, did you know that? My name is TA Mark Bubblybut. Pretty phat huh? Hey let's see which other
clans I'm in. Well, RoC wanted me, I'm thinking of joining them. Maybe I should. Hey for a little more reputation, I think I will.
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:38 am

Well, you do what you want. I need no screens, I can see server logs.
Back to top Go down
asad
asad
Spammer
Spammer

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:11 am

digi wrote:
Here's a picture of my white ass. Pass it around ( | )

LOL!
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:36 am

Asad, that is spam. You don't want me go mad here.
Back to top Go down
ÐJ
ÐJ

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 am

the best thing what u can do is kick digi out of "members"..

kick him from this forums.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

digi ben for digi _
PostSubject: Re: digi ben for digi   digi ben for digi Empty

Back to top Go down

digi ben for digi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
evf Clan forums :: Clan Social Part :: Social :: Chat-