evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Epic Virtual Fighters has gone to sleep. For good this time?

Time will tell.

Iron wishes you all a great future. And beer.
evf Clan forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are begones. See you, have a good one.

Front pageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSite
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Badges
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Aw_registered_ani2 Funny Stuff - Page 3 Userlogo

Share | 

Funny Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
asad
asad
Spammer
Spammer

Team : [RøC]

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Really i was talking to assasin not to u DARK! Razz
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

ID : evf. Flayed One
Team : Ldr.

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:19 am

Funny Stuff - Page 3 732431555
Back to top Go down
assassin
assassin

Team : Alpha

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:21 am

nice pic iron lol
Back to top Go down
asad
asad
Spammer
Spammer

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:06 am

Sad iron's pic website is blocked in my country
Back to top Go down
Dark-Devil
Dark-Devil
Applicant
Applicant

Team : -none-

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:52 am

Funny Stuff - Page 3 Boom-headshot
Back to top Go down
https://evf-clan.forumotion.net/
asad
asad
Spammer
Spammer

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:42 am

was that the picture iron posted ? by the way LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:19 pm

This doesn't surprise anyone, but...

Back to top Go down
Dark-Devil
Dark-Devil
Applicant
Applicant

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Back to top Go down
asad
asad
Spammer
Spammer

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Jokes!   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.

Q. Should I have a baby after 35?
A. No, 35 children is enough.

Q. When will my baby move?
A. With any luck, right after he finishes high school.

Q. How will I know if my vomiting is morning sickness or the flu?
A. If it's the flu, you'll get better.

Q. Since I became pregnant, my breasts, rear-end, and even my feet have grown. Is there anything that gets smaller during pregnancy?
A. Yes, your bladder.

Q. What is the most common pregnancy craving?
A. For men to be the ones who get pregnant.

Q. What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A. Childbirth.

"Hello, and welcome to the mental health hotline.

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3,4,5, and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will transferred to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until someone comes on the line.

If you are dyslexic, press 6969696969.

If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name.

If you have post-traumatic-stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000.

If you have bipolar disorder, please leave a message after the beep, or before the beep, or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short term memory loss, press 9. If you have short term memory loss, press 9. If you have short term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self esteem, please hang up. All our operators are too busy to talk to you.

Occasionally, airline attendants make an effort to make the "in-flight safety lecture" and their other announcements a bit more entertaining. Here are some real examples that have been heard or reported:

"There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways out of this airplane..."

Pilot - "Folks, we have reached our cruising altitude now, so I am going to switch the seat belt sign off. Feel free to move about as you wish, but please stay inside the plane till we land ... it's a bit cold outside, and if you walk on the wings it affects the flight pattern."

And, after landing: "Thank you for flying Delta Business Express. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride."

As the plane landed and was coming to a stop at Washington National, a lone voice comes over the loudspeaker: "Whoa, big fella. WHOA!"

After a particularly rough landing during thunderstorms in Memphis, a flight attendant on a Northwest flight announced: "Please take care when opening the overhead compartments because, after a landing like that, sure as Hell everything has shifted."

From a Southwest Airlines employee.... "Welcome aboard Southwest Flight XXX to YYY. To operate your seatbelt, insert the metal tab into the buckle, and pull tight. It works just like every other seatbelt, and if you don't know how to operate one, you probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised. In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, oxygen masks will descend from the ceiling. Stop screaming, grab the mask, and pull it over your face. If you have a small child traveling with you, secure your mask before assisting with theirs. If you are traveling with two small children, decide now which one you love more.

Weather at our destination is 50 degrees with some broken clouds, but they'll try to have them fixed before we arrive. Thank you, and remember, nobody loves you, or your money, more than Southwest Airlines."

"As you exit the plane, please make sure to gather all of your belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses."

"Last one off the plane must clean it."

And from the pilot during his welcome message: "We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry ...Unfortunately none of them are on this flight...!

Heard on Southwest Airlines just after a very hard landing in Salt Lake City: The flight attendant came on the intercom and said, "That was quite a bump and I know what ya'll are thinking. I'm here to tell you it wasn't the airline's fault, it wasn't the pilot's fault, it wasn't the flight attendants' fault.....it was the asphalt!"

Another flight Attendant's comment on a less than perfect landing: "We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal."

After a real crusher of a landing in Phoenix, the Flight Attendant came on with, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Captain Crash and the Crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt up against the gate. And, once the tire smoke has cleared and the warning bells are silenced, we'll open the door and you can pick your way through the wreckage to the terminal.

Part of a Flight Attendant's arrival announcement: "We'd like to thank you folks for flying with us today. And, the next time you get the insane urge to go blasting through the skies in a pressurized metal tube, we hope you'll think of us here at US Airways."

On reaching his plane seat a man is surprised to see a parrot strapped in next to him. He asks the stewardess for a coffee where upon the parrot squawks "And get me a whisky you cow!" The stewardess, flustered, brings back a whisky for the parrot and forgets the coffee.

When this omission is pointed out to her the parrot drains its glass and bawls "And get me another whisky you idiot". Quite upset, the girl comes back shaking with another whisky but still no coffee.

Unaccustomed to such slackness the man tries the parrot's approach "I've asked you twice for a coffee, go and get it now or I'll kick you".

The next moment, both he and the parrot have been wrenched up and thrown out of the emergency exit by two burly stewards. Plunging downwards the parrot turns to him and says "For someone who can't fly, you complain too much!"

At the airport for a business trip, I settled down to wait for the boarding announcement at Gate 35. Then I heard the voice on the public address system saying, "We apologize for the inconvenience, but Delta Flight 570 will board from Gate 41."

So my family picked up our luggage and carried it over to Gate 41. Not ten minutes later the public address voice told us that Flight 570 would in fact be boarding from Gate 35.

So, again, we gathered our carry-on luggage and returned to the original gate. Just as we were settling down, the public address voice spoke again: "Thank you for participating in Delta's physical fitness program.

RULES OF THE AIRWAYS

Takeoff's are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Flying is not dangerous; crashing is dangerous.

Speed is life, altitude is life insurance. No one has ever collided with the sky.

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man. Landing is the first!

Everyone knows a 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. But a 'great landing is one after which you can use the airplane again.

The probability of survival is equal to the angle of arrival.

Was that a landing or were we shot down?

Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Trust your captain.... but keep your seat belt securely fastened.

Be nice to your first officer, he may be your captain at your next airline.

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwind.

A pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's flying, and about flying when he's with a woman.

Try to keep the number of your landings equal to the number of your takeoffs.

There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are no old, bold, pilots!

Gravity never loses! The best you can hope for is a draw!

Gravity SUCKS!!

At a recent software engineering management course in the US, the participants were given an awkward question to answer. "If you had just boarded an airliner and discovered that your team of programmers had been responsible for the flight control software how many of you would disembark immediately?"

Among the ensuing forest of raised hands, only one man sat motionless. When asked what he would do, he replied that he would be quite content to stay onboard.

With his team's software, he said, the plane was unlikely to even taxi as far as the runway, let alone take off.

Some fun things to do the next time you're on one of those long international flights to kill time...

Pinch the stewardess' butt as she passes.

When two people kiss in the in flight movie, belch real loud.

When there's any nudity, hoot really loudly for a few minutes.

Fart loudly and act shocked, looking around to see who did it.

Fiddle around with the emergency exit, then ask a fellow passenger if he has a crowbar.

Hijack the cockpit and, over the loudspeaker, announce that the first class passengers and luggage are to switch places.

Run down the aisle screaming, "He's got a bomb! He's got a bomb!".

Go into the bathroom and make rude bodily noises, then come out looking refreshed.

"Accidental" soda spill on the dork next to you.

Give someone a coin, saying "Heads, I detonate the bomb. Tails, I don't".

Go into the bathroom, drop your pants, then come out, yelling "We're out of toilet paper! Stewardess!".

Describe your sex life in great detail to the five-year-old next to you.

Lead a bible study session in the back of the plane.

Start a hot dog stand.

Steal businessman's laptop, play solitaire on it.

Remark that perhaps you shouldn't have put super glue in your underpants that morning.

Pick your nose and pat the person next to you.

Show off your Batman underwear.

Switch accents and see if anyone notices.

Sneak into the cockpit and hit the warning alarm.

Scratch your butt, then sniff your finger.

Go into the cockpit, flick on the intercom light, then loudly inquire as to why the fuel dial says "e".

Go into the cockpit, ask the pilot in an obnoxious voice "Why do they call it the COCKpit?" then snort as if it's the funniest thing in the world.

Don't use deodorant, then "accidentally" stick your armpit in someone's face.

Sneeze, using somebody's sleeve instead of your hand to cover it.

Snort when you laugh.

Tell corny jokes and laugh like it's absolutely hilarious, then expect others to do the same.

Ride carry-on luggage down the aisle, yelling "Yeee-ha!".

With a desperate look, ask the stewardess where the bathroom is, then look relieved and say "Never mind. Do you have any towels?".

Jump up and scream "AAAHHH!! I left the stove on!!".

Ask someone for their autograph, pretending that you think they're Kevin Costner or Goldie Hawn (This best then the person looks nothing like the movie star in question)

If someone has a bad toupee, whack it off.

Pretend you're flying the plane.

Get some rub-on tattoos and a leather jacket, pretend that you belong to a biker gang.

Take over the plane with a toy gun.

Yell to someone "Is it time to hijack the plane yet?" (Note: Do this when there are stewardess nearby).

To the person next to you, say "It's amazing that they didn't notice the grenade in my luggage. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
assassin
assassin

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:36 pm

-.- ..
Should i laugh?
u think u r funny?
its just a random spam "_"
comon dude..just put some good once uhh.
JKING hehe dont take my post seriously...hehehe hehehe

now ill put some jokes ....wait leme find that website...'"while searching":comon comon where is the site ..'
i found it..
asad this is for u ..
Funny Stuff - Page 3 JOKE01

translate plz =)
.....this is for all...i guess

All true wisdom is found on T-shirts

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

read this as fast as u can lol..."Twenty two tiny tadpoles tied ten tan neckties tightly to twenty
tall trees twenty years ago this Tuesday at twelve twenty two,
Timex time!"

"She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the sea shore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells."
thats it for today

and hey Cat"cozza..." this pic is for u...=)

Funny Stuff - Page 3 Cat-will-fight-for-justice
Back to top Go down
asad
asad
Spammer
Spammer

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Heres the translation:
After reading a news on a Newspaper the wife looks towards her drank husband and says 'Just read this ..... "a man was travelling on a boat, was drank and was walking here and there on the boat and at last fell into the water". If he was not drank maybe he might have saved his life '.
The husband asks ' Was he alive before getting into the sea?'
'Yes' says the wife.
The husband again asks ' He died after falling into the water. Didn't he?'
'Yes' The wife agrees.
The husband says ' Then say that he died after falling into the water ............... Why are u giving all the blame to the wine'
AND I TOOK UR POST SERIOUSLY. Just jking. Very Happy
And EVERYBODY POST UR JOKES!

Cat funnny pics:
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Lm92Z9bKBn1rtfwQ4jANCzPUAJsNkwlN6ZfthvV3UN-tCwk&t=1&h=178&w=209&usg=__OSzrSDrZRiwxQrc3yeXHqbtjXMo=

Funny Stuff - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvCDwpvQHRpWZwkLv0jG3FZk8hmnGccdlwyohxPh2Hc-ZbN9A&t=1&usg=__grAvg9hb44WkQ8Jy4RcZo6Nw7J8=i Think so this cat has not eaten in years Laughing

Funny Stuff - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFlhanEnEYI32qr3eUeTJEofCduofALgd-WEWo1kU4ImHl5ns&t=1&usg=__Arw4f2WtGVBnQlXs8-FGJcxlBrw=Looks like chinese.

Funny Stuff - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScUH5wJj7tVoN1gMi2DZ-ma7S_zq5PEnwszePKMKwkU5ObCeE&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__cuFFdq_Mbe912fHOzvZb3BlI1rg=

Funny Stuff - Page 3 2Q==

Funny Stuff - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmQYEyAFFKTj0I2iOQsG4VALSd3yo1RIHlRvugLd91fJ5D0E0&t=1&usg=__qRQe_YGbwAWQmA-WvgqFeag2OLY=
Back to top Go down
assassin
assassin

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:58 pm

=.= ASAD....wt r u doin in the second pic?
are u taking a shower?
Back to top Go down
asad
asad
Spammer
Spammer

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:57 am

WTF 2nd pic? its a CAT. A TYPICAL CAT NOT ME!
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 am

I give some funny stuff from past xD

Funny Stuff - Page 3 Asdadsaasdsa
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Asdasd
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Dfasdfsdf39
Back to top Go down
Dark-Devil
Dark-Devil
Applicant
Applicant

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Hahahahaha Nice Picks Iron,Asad

SEEEEEEE THOOOSE:
Funny Stuff - Page 3 2mmz8eg
Funny Stuff - Page 3 974321673
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Bf194220100619093248
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Bf1942swd20100525090659
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Copyofomfggg
Funny Stuff - Page 3 94660115
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Imageaw
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Omfggg
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Rensss
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Yeee
Back to top Go down
asad
asad
Spammer
Spammer

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 pm

u got my Funny stuff IRON No Laughing
And u gotta check the second pic in DD's post Suspect
The third pic's name should be Fire from ass Laughing
Crab got a little rude at being pwned.
pirat
i know the seventh pic. It can be done by applying aiCheats.code WalkingIsWayTooTiresome
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:19 am

Funny Stuff - Page 3 622631516
Back to top Go down
ÐJ
ÐJ

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:07 am

hihihi
Back to top Go down
PR0G4M3R
PR0G4M3R
Novice
Novice

Team : axis

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:50 pm

omg
Back to top Go down
PR0G4M3R
PR0G4M3R
Novice
Novice

Team : axis

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:54 pm

that's my motto

ooo___ooooooooo

ooo___ooooooooo

ooo___ooo

ooo___ooo

ooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooo

______ooo___ooo

______ooo___ooo

ooooooooo___ooo

ooooooooo___oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMprpbPbBk&feature=related
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:19 am

Back to top Go down
Dark-Devil
Dark-Devil
Applicant
Applicant

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Sweet Granny Smile
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Funny Stuff - Page 3 Loliv
Back to top Go down

Renegade
Novice
Novice

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:05 pm

TROOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
evf. IronSky
evf. IronSky
Knife Guru
Knife Guru

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Dark just made my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ÐJ
ÐJ

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Funny Stuff - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff   Funny Stuff - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
evf Clan forums :: Clan Social Part :: Social :: Chat-